Mikk - Goodbye Mikk - Goodbye

Just a few things!

I really enjoyed how it starts out, then the drums kick in...
They sound a bit to midi to me, the snare sounds like it needs to ring a bit more.
maybe some echo or reverb could do that trick. the piano sounds perfect!.
Also bring the volume down or eliminate the loud thunder sound it kinda takes away from the piece. but good job!.

Big Bear Adventure Big Bear Adventure

The music is awesome!

As for the vocals they need some work, a few flat notes here and there but other than that it sounds good!. keep up the work.

Ragezero responds:

Yea I know, The main problem is that I had a deadline, and quite a cold :p I might redo the vocals later on when the cold is gone :)

Be Easy* Be Easy*

Very simple

I like what you have going here. What are you using to record?
If it's a program like Mixcraft/FLstudios(Windows) or Garageband(mac) I would suggest you download some new midi packs or samples and use them, the presets are pretty weak and are over used. You will want a unique sound so look around for some free ones on the net. It's a good loop but it's missing something It's just not catching my attention fully. Also the end of the track needs to be cut down so it loops more flawless. That way programmers will have an easier time using it in there project!.
Other than that, pretty good for your first stuff! keep at it!.

Lullaby (song 11) Lullaby (song 11)

Very nice!

I like the electric feel, yet it's calming and happy.
Great job!
10/10

Sit. Stay. Repeat. Sit. Stay. Repeat.

As per usual

Absolutely incredible. I have always enjoyed your work and get excited to hear a new tune. I would be interested in maybe making a collabe one day.

BaMSuKkA responds:

Thank you! And absolutely, I'd love to collaborate

Insanity - Piano Sonata Insanity - Piano Sonata

I am a sucker for piano haha!

I really enjoy the composition you came out with here. It's playful yet agressive and has a neat concept. Fit's perfectly with it's name!.

Big O'Medley - MusicalBob Big O'Medley - MusicalBob

I really enjoyed this!.

Great covers!, and it has a good flow.
Well done!
5/5
Check out my work if you have time!.
Cheers

He's a Pirate (Acoustic Cover) He's a Pirate (Acoustic Cover)

Nice!

I enjoyed the the acoustic synth!.
the percussion has too much attack, it kind of stole the whole enjoyment out of this song for me. Maybe lessen it's attack or have a different sound. and bring it down a bit. I enjoyed the tom or bass kick sound, but not the crash.
Good work though!

GFY GFY

nice climb

I like the build in this.
I picture someone ingesting poison and waiting for the end

Watch Your Back {Dj-Abbic} Watch Your Back {Dj-Abbic}

Pretty rad

It's a simple but catchy loop!
Not too shabby!